Monday, August 29, 2005

A New Friend

Yesterday at the Green Hills Anniversary Tenley got to meet one my longtime friends, Yolanda Clark. As you can tell from the picture, both of them are delighted to meet each other. Yolanda has known me for a very long time and we have had many good times together. Now she meets my daughter and I know that the good times are only beginning.

Yolanda looked as happy as my mom to see Tenley and Doug's baby James. It was a fun day and I'm so glad that Tenley got to meet my friends.

1 comment:

Tenley's Grandma said...

Jeff,

What a great picture. It was fun having Tenley see everyone. I showed everyone her pictures on Saturday and told them I would not have the pictures on Sunday because I would be holding the real thing. She is so cute. I am so happy that you were able to come. Give Tenley a hug and kiss for me.

I love you all lots. Love, Mom