Sunday, August 28, 2005

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf


It was hot today. It was Guangzhou, China hot!! I needed an Ice Blended from Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. Apparently Tenley thought that sounded like a good idea too! Without hesitation she dove right in and started sucking down my Malibu Dream like there was no tomorrow. I kept telling her that she needed to leave some for me but every time I took the straw away from her and took a drink myself she would come unglued.

Now, for those you about to come unglued yourself thinking I am giving my 11 month old daughter coffee; it should be noted that I don't drink coffee in any way, shape or form. What I was drinking was a strawberry/banana smoothie that Tenley really likes. So she had a couple of sips before I strapped her back in the carseat and we took off for home.

No comments: