My friend Maren, from Disneyland, tagged me on her blog for 10 secrets. So here goes 10 secrets, or something like that, of Jeff and Tenley….
10. Jeff likes children’s programming on TV. (I guess not that big of secret to most)
9. Tenley eats 5 popsicles a day. (sugar free of course!)
8. When Mommy is at work Jeff & Tenley frequently eat fast food. Yum!
7. Tenley likes boys with tattoos and motorcycles. She is always flirting with them the most.
6. Like Maren, Jeff can polish off an entire box of Mac & Cheese in one sitting. Also goes for a box of cereal like Cap’n Crunch.
5. Some kids like to wear their parents shoes but Tenley likes to wear our socks!
4. Jeff has been watching the entire series of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” from the beginning on DVD.
3. Tenley likes to put DVDs into the cat box. Nice.
2. Jeff says that Tenley is the most fascinating person he has ever known and at the same time can be the most frustrating person he has ever known.
1. Tenley has started taking her clothes off during the night and has started climbing out of her crib.
Now that I look at these I think they are not all that interesting. But I have now complied with the “tag” from Maren.