Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Like Sands Through the Hourglass

Well!
Until today, being in Group 103 meant we had time- lots of it. The garage sale could be put off until April. Tenley's room didn't need to be painted until May. Nursey furniture? Yes, I picked some out, but the nice girls at Babies R Us said i could be had in a week, so there was no rush to order it.

Until 3:30 today. Around that time, Yasmine started calling all the nice people in Group 102 to tell them that their referrals are on the way! Uh-oh. Oh no. That means that in the next week or so Group 102 will have their referrals and see their children's faces for the first time...and we will be next!!!!

Now the garage sale must happen in April. I will be heading to hardware and home improvement stores tomorrow to get paint chips for Tenley's room. I must prepare a fax for USAA giving them our updated contact info, so that when our time comes one of us can be reached.

Where did all the months go????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to be a grandma. I am so excited. Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff and Michelle,

I am so excited about Tenley. I can hardly wait to be a grandma. I love you both.

Mom